Friday, January 17, 2014

How To Share Your Wifi With Computer Using LAN Cable

2 comments
Sometimes, due to numerous reasins we are unable to use internet on our computer due to IP, driver or many other problems. So today, In this post, I will tell you how to share a Wi-fi connection to your computer using a LAN cable. It's quite easy and hardly takes more than a minute.




Recently, I was in a trouble and somehow couldn't access Internet from my Computer. So, I found out a way how to use A Laptop, A Wi-fi Connection & A LAN Cable to access internet on a computer.



Steps To Follow :-
  • Connect your Laptop to the desired Wi-fi connection. 
  • Connect Your Ethernet/LAN Cable between PC and Laptop.
  • And finally, in your laptop:
    1. Go to Network and Sharing Center.
    2. Click on your Wi-fi network besides the "Connections" tab.
    3. Choose "Properties" and then shift to the "Sharing" tab.
    4. Check the box before "Allow other network users to connect through the computer's internet connection. 


I hope you found this post useful. If any problems or difficulties, please comment below. Furthermore, you can connect with us on Facebook.

If you enjoyed this article then kindly take 5 seconds to share it!!

2 comments:

  1. I've also do that in my computer at home, when I shared my wifi in my neighborhood. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am searching to know about this. I want to have a wifi on our house. Glad that you shared this one. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete